Cradle to Grave

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey guys!
I'm thinking about getting De'vo's Cradle to Grave DVD. I just have one question..
Is it worth it?

http://www.ellusionist.com/product/dvd+training/devo/cradle+to+grave+dvd.do

Is the teaching good? well im far from a beginner. i have the system DVD...if you can learn from that...you can learn from anything haha. jk but im just wondering if the flourishes are good not as much as the teaching.

Thanks,
Eugene

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Well it has some interesting concepts.
This style is pretty much different than D&D's and it could be difficult. I don't have it personally but I have seen some of the moves and one of the displays they don't show you in the trailer. I think you should get it. But that's just coming from me.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah I just bought this after putting it off for a long time.

i recommend it, there are a lot of little tips in there that i didn't realize i'd been missing.

also if you buy it from superhandz, you get access to a forum with a TON of tips, variations, tutorials and live performing tips.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
yeah I just bought this after putting it off for a long time.

i recommend it, there are a lot of little tips in there that i didn't realize i'd been missing.

also if you buy it from superhandz, you get access to a forum with a TON of tips, variations, tutorials and live performing tips.

oh yeah thats my other question (i live in Texas) how long does it usually take for superhandz to ship? where are their HQ's?

You can order from Ellusionist or Xtremehandz.com their both based in the Americas so shipping should be the norm. Ellusionist still provides all the forum bonuses and information De'vo gave to his Handlordz forum. This DVD will broaden you're horizons, I'm pretty sure you might find difficulty with the smooth opener and birdy fan concept, not to mention the Flipback fan.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Especially the Flipback Fan.

PS. I'm surprised none of those De'vo haters (yeah, the ones who learned the basics from XB) have flamed this thread yet... :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results