this trick is

• absurd, probably bullshit, pics or it didn't happen

• sounds like the most amazing vanishing/reappearing coin trick ever created

• shut up and take my money

• child's-play, i could do that s*** in my sleep 10 years ago

• making me hungry for waffles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 27, 2014
Recently created something and trying to find out if it's original, please let me know if you have seen any tricks that sound like they might be using a similar method. Here's a description of one possible performance:

You truly borrow (no switches) a coin and have a spectator sign it, hold it fairly and openly in one hand, close your hand slowly so they can see the coin is still inside and no funny moves whatsoever. You don't have sleeves, and you may hold your hand as far away from your body as you like for the entire duration of the performance, but when you open your hand, the coin is gone. You show both sides of your hand openly and fairly, it is truly truly gone from that hand. Then you may show your other hand to be empty, just as fairly, close your hand slowly into a fist with no funny moves, this hand too may be sleeveless and far away from your body if you like, but when you open your hand, the signed coin is right there. The spectators may examine the coin and both your hands/arms and there's absolutely nothing for them to find.

Another possible performance using the same method would allow one to do a signed coin matrix or signed coins across using no dupes and borrowed coins and a borrowed sharpie. Keeping your arms outstretched the entire time, yet causing the coins to go across one by one in the most fair way possible, showing everything in both hands the entire time and with the coins and your hands fully examinable at any point in the routine. Like, you could instruct the spectator at the beginning, if they think something is unfair, just say the word stop, and when they say stop, they could reach out and feel around and make sure everything is normal and as they expect, and next thing they know, one more signed coin has traveled across somehow.

One thing I will say, yes (should be obvious here) there is a gimmick involved.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? I think I'm really onto something incredible here but I want to be sure that I'm not copying someone else before I go about sharing this with people.

May 2, 2015
This sounds pretty original to me. I don't know how you could come up with something so amazing! Could you show a video deomstration? I want to see it in action so much!

Oct 19, 2015
Sounds great....as above, show me! By the way, we have to assume that know camera/video tricks are part of the 'gimmick'!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
I have seen something like that except if they examine your hands they will find something. I would love to see a video demo to tell if it is the same method or not. If it truly is something that huge though I would submit straight to T11 or E (*not the marketplace) and ask them. If they like it enough they make pick it up! ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results