Creating magic

Sep 9, 2007
Oh yeah, no doubt about it. The method must be polished to the max before releasing.

I'm european so sometimes it's hard for me to understand :)

Well, you know it's nice to be a part of the history by creating a specific move or a trick.

It's not about fame or money, because it's temporary, it's about leaving something and practically become "immortal".

Well, not to put anybody down, but many young magicians act like it's easy to have a good trick marketed. It's very difficult. T11 and E rarely accept anything. I'm sure they get tons of submissions a day.

I'd say it would be a lot better to leave your mark while performing. Think of Lance Burton, Copperfield, Blaine, and Houdini. Those names are immortal. Not only do magicians know them, but if you ask any old Joe on the street, they'll know their names. They left a mark, not by inventing, but by performing.

Just think to yourself, "If I really could do magic, what would I do to prove to people I really was magic." then just figure out the method. For me the majority of ideas come when I am not trying to come up with ideas, they just hit me and I become addicted to them until I make them. My signature hints a trick I will be marketing soon either on t11 or at my own personal site it is EXTREMELY visual and stunning, never been done before. I am spending a few more months perfecting it though. I also have another which will be on my own site once it launches called "BREAK"

Oct 11, 2007
I've be3en doing magic for only 2 years, but I have so many effects that I have made up, I had to write them down in a notebook to remember them all. All I do is think of something that would be INSANE and then I try to make that actually possible to do in the most visual way I can. Sometimes I find very old effects and I alter them to my taste and redo them as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results