Criss Angel stops his pulse

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
From Wayne's bio page here:

"In 2003, an underground tape of Wayne’s original work found its way into the hands of Banachek, one of the world’s foremost mentalists. Banachek immediately befriended Wayne, which led to him being brought on board as a consultant for the critically acclaimed A&E television series Criss Angel: Mindfreak."

So I'd say he's probably using the Control effect.

From Wayne's bio page here:

"In 2003, an underground tape of Wayne’s original work found its way into the hands of Banachek, one of the world’s foremost mentalists. Banachek immediately befriended Wayne, which led to him being brought on board as a consultant for the critically acclaimed A&E television series Criss Angel: Mindfreak."

So I'd say he's probably using the Control effect.

Hmmm... Are you sure? I don't see how you can use the method for Control to stop 5 different pulses.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Didn't buy it. Don't know it. Couldn't say.

But since Wayne's worked with Criss, and has said outright that the effect for Control is over six years old, the method for Control was certainly available to Criss.

Sep 1, 2007
That would be Luke Jermays work. You can't find it any more though. At least I don't think you can. As far as I know they don't sell it any more. I would tell you the name of it but I feel like keeping it all to my self.

Sep 7, 2007
Heres where its from.

Luke jermay had a book out called the big three. Thats where he published for Andruzzi.

He later published another book called "The BIGGER three". Which is a very rare book he only made a few copies and they were very pricey. I was luckily able to get my hands on it.

Included in that book was an effect called "The Ultimate Pulse Stop".

THE ULTIMATE PULSE STOP:
EFFECT:
The performer lies down on a medical table wheeled onstage. He has his pulse points
checked at both of his wrists, his neck and lastly his groin.
After some moments of focus the performers pulse points each stop.

Heres what luke said about his effect.

"I satisfyingly began to perform what I have
somewhat bombastically named “The Ultimate Pulse Stop” in which the performer stops
four various pulse points around his body, including his wrists, neck and groin. Sadly, a
well-known magician, whom I once worked with, has not done a good job with it on
television here in the USA."

Jan 13, 2008
Heres where its from.

Luke jermay had a book out called the big three. Thats where he published for Andruzzi.

He later published another book called "The BIGGER three". Which is a very rare book he only made a few copies and they were very pricey. I was luckily able to get my hands on it.

Included in that book was an effect called "The Ultimate Pulse Stop".

THE ULTIMATE PULSE STOP:
EFFECT:
The performer lies down on a medical table wheeled onstage. He has his pulse points
checked at both of his wrists, his neck and lastly his groin.
After some moments of focus the performers pulse points each stop.

Heres what luke said about his effect.

"I satisfyingly began to perform what I have
somewhat bombastically named “The Ultimate Pulse Stop” in which the performer stops
four various pulse points around his body, including his wrists, neck and groin. Sadly, a
well-known magician, whom I once worked with, has not done a good job with it on
television here in the USA."

Actually, For Andruzzi was originally published in 7 Deceptions, and then was shown on Luke's Skullduggery DVD, and then the updated version was published in The Bigger Three.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results