Custom Card prototype question

Aug 25, 2012
Hey theory11,

For those of you who don't know me I am a performer and on the side I do some digital graphics, I have been working on a deck design for a while (approximately 4 months) and I wanted to know where to get a prototype from, I actually made one through Zazzle and it was an absolutely terrible experience, the cards handled terribly after I called and complained they said they should feel like a bicycle deck along with that they messed up the borders, leaving them uneven on one end, and last but not least there were blotches on the cards where the printing machine had not fully painted them, before I form any sort of project to sell them and most importantly use them myself, I need a company that one of you guys could vouch for one that you have had a good experience with and most importantly some that handle decently.

Thanks Guys,
Brandon

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
It's strange to hear, that they are not the same quality as normal bicyles, however a really good place to have your
prototypes printed is Card Shark.

They have produced the Phoenix Deck and some really cool Gaff Decks, like the Double Decker, ...
I think they have put some products out with Balcony Productions, too.

The quality of the their cards is just as good as normal bicycles, so I'm sure you will
be happy with that.

The only problem you might have, is, that a single custom printed deck is pretty expensive, especially if you don't live in Europe...so if you decide to sell your deck, it would be the best, to have them printed by USPCC...

Hope that helps!

- Konrad

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2012
Understood I am going through the USPCC, I just wanted a prototype before I actually tried to sell them! Thanks for the help i'll try out card shark!

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Try kickstarter too, your deck might be intersting if you have put a lot of effort in it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results