CX2 or Apollo PickPocket?

Dec 2, 2007
Apollo does not (and probably never will have, at least for quite a long while) a pickpocketing DVD. He does contribute a few minutes to the Chappy Brazil Watch Steal DVD.

If you are thinking about getting into pickpocketing, buy this book:

http://www.nnmagic.com/books/pickpocket.htm

...it is interesting to note that Apollo Robbins did the art work for the cover of this book (and part of the inside of the book, which happens to be a pocket).

You are probably thinking of the Byrd and Coats DVDs. They are okay, but instead I would recommend the "Stealing the Show" DVD by James Freedman. James even mentions Apollo at the end of the DVD and makes some comment to the effect of Apollo being one of the best working pickpockets alive today.

My advise is to start with watch steals. You should be able to find Apollo's watch steal notes around at most dealers. It is titled, "The Art of Stealing Watches" and it has stuff from Apollo, Greg Wilson and I believe a few others. Those notes also include Apollo's "Coin on Shoulder" routine, which is another great way to get use to invading someones personal space in a comfortable way.

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results