D&D System?

God

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Hi fellow t11'ers ;)

I was wondering, is Dan and Dave's System worth getting?
I wasn't really a big fan of flourishing, but trilogy vol2 made it seem so easy ;)
So, I am thinking of getting more into flourishing, and was wondering if System is good for beginner~intermediate flourisher?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hi fellow t11'ers ;)

I was wondering, is Dan and Dave's System worth getting?
I wasn't really a big fan of flourishing, but trilogy vol2 made it seem so easy ;)
So, I am thinking of getting more into flourishing, and was wondering if System is good for beginner~intermediate flourisher?

Even though I don't have D&D's System I would say that it would be worth getting. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about any of their stuff. Also, you may want to put questions on a product in the...product question section. No biggie though!

Shane K.

no .. if your just starting out with flourishing the system may be a bit too much to handle ... i would suggest get Xtreme Beginners (XB) by De'vo .. get those down then move on to some Brian Tudor stuff to get used to what the Buck style is based on ... and then move over to the system.

God

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Alright!
Thanks for quick replies ;)
I just posted here cus i thought product question was for t11 products only:D

peace out :cool:

Aug 31, 2007
no .. if your just starting out with flourishing the system may be a bit too much to handle ... i would suggest get Xtreme Beginners (XB) by De'vo .. get those down then move on to some Brian Tudor stuff to get used to what the Buck style is based on ... and then move over to the system.

I will have to disagree with you here, to me there nothing wrong with learning from the bucks DVD straight up. There fine I mean a little hard work and some patience and you'll be fine. To me the bucks system is very much worth getting, and should really look into it.

Hayden.

I will have to disagree with you here, to me there nothing wrong with learning from the bucks DVD straight up. There fine I mean a little hard work and some patience and you'll be fine. To me the bucks system is very much worth getting, and should really look into it.

Hayden.

dont get me wrong ... the system was the 2nd dvd i bought... the first being Brian Tudors Generation Extreme .. but if he is starting out the best way for him to start would be to go with XB first .. you got to crawl before you can walk if you catch my drift... the flourishes on the system will be easier to understand if you have some basics under your belt first, not to mention variety.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results