D+M's Dangerous: Thoughts and Speculation

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
Hey guys, no notice or news pf dangerous has come out for a while, or at least non im aware of.

i am really looking forward to this project, and i want to know if so are you, why? what will make lethal owners buy dangerous?

What do you think of D+M doing this?
what are your thoughts on this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i saw some new flourishes on the centurions vid, which made me very interested in buying dangerous, but are there any great differences between them? is there gonna be a better teaching "system"?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I heard it may be both. Some of those flourishes were from Lethal a flourishing dvd he had out a while ago.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
oh of course. I'm looking forward to whatever it is.. I'm just wondering why people think it's a flourishing video.. it probably is but besides the fact that the words "dangerous" and "lethal" are similar.. what other reason is it automatically a flourishing vid?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
dangerous is. A DVD with new flpurishes and some from lethal, maybe it has some magic on it but I'm not sure about it, its by Daniel Madison this is for the ones who live under a rock :-$

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
dangerous is. A DVD with new flpurishes and some from lethal, maybe it has some magic on it but I'm not sure about it, its by Daniel Madison this is for the ones who live under a rock :-$

Live under a rock? or don't scavenger hunt on Saturday nights?

But really.. my question is "Can you confirm that?"

Was there a thread posted by Daniel I missed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
i heard that this video , like his book on card cheating, was simply TOO DANGEROUS TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
well what i heard, cant recall where though, dangerous is the remake of lethal but for T11, presentin new flourishes and a change or something....

again i cant recall where, nor if it is true, but sounds like a greatly valid option

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Really don't know anything about it, but it should be good due to the fact that its Daniel Madison. I haven't been disappointed with any product of his yet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results