Dan Harlan Lecture

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Hey guys,

First off, tonight was AMAZING! I rode up to Birmingham to attend a lecture by Dan Harlan. Easily one of the best lectures I've ever been to. He was funny, witty, and very helpful. I spent the whole time during the break, and after the lecture talking to him about things I needed help with and he gladly gave his feedback and advice.

This lecture was definitely different then any other. Dan went into great detail about routine and how to construct one. He broke down the step by step process of putting a beginning, middle, and end of an effect. This was the best part of the lecture, in my opinion. Sure the effects he did were amazing, and I loved learning them, but the information on routines was worth the price alone.

Also, if you get a chance to see Dan, his "Awakening" effect BLEW ME AWAY! It's so ingenious, and clever (as all of his other effects). Every effect he performed had been very thought out, and really inspired me.

Too anyone that gets a chance to see his lecture, I would strongly recommend it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results