Dan Hauss - Paper Crane Productions

Woah!!! that sounds incredible!!! what other material is in the book?

It's a book of very situational magic.

There's a great piece that's apparently a display of time travel. You're at a coffee shop and decide to order a cup. You put in the sugar and creamer and stir it with your spoon while you talk about going back in time ten seconds. All of a sudden, the spoon's vanished and instantly back on the table with the silverware. The torn sugar packet is fully restored and filled with sugar. The creamer hasn't been touched. And the coffee is still black.

Unfortunately, I think the book might be out of print, but if you can find it-- I highly recommend it.

RS.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It's a book of very situational magic.

There's a great piece that's apparently a display of time travel. You're at a coffee shop and decide to order a cup. You put in the sugar and creamer and stir it with your spoon while you talk about going back in time ten seconds. All of a sudden, the spoon's vanished and instantly back on the table with the silverware. The torn sugar packet is fully restored and filled with sugar. The creamer hasn't been touched. And the coffee is still black.

Unfortunately, I think the book might be out of print, but if you can find it-- I highly recommend it.

RS.

oh wow that's amazing. i'll look for it. thanks for the info!
_CC

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Michael Weber's amazing book is available at penguinmagic for only 45$!

Im getting a copy myself ;)

Thanks Romeo Sierra!

Gustav

Aug 18, 2008
I like the effect, but I really wouldn't want to go shooting my whole deck across the floor when i wanted to perform, ill stick with tagged for now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results