Daniel Madison Hellions gaff card ideas

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have any ideas for the devil hand gaff card in the hellions deck? Maybe I'm just uncreative but I can't think of anything. Plz help.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Introduce a Gambler vs Magician plot.
Talk about poker hands.
Show how a Card Cheat needs to go through x amount of deals to effectively deal him a good hand.
Tell them how you are going to deal a good hand in one single motion (control the gaff to the top)
Act like it is a very difficult move, then quickly deal the one card and turn it over.
As they laugh and as you talk, switch in a royal flush (cop the flush, and switch it out very casually)
Keep the packet straightened as you put it face down on the table.

Go into how you are going to deal a perfect hand super quickly (or whatever).
Reveal.

Add your own patter to this!

Reactions: FunkyBottoms
May 10, 2017
Talk about poker hands.
Show how a Card Cheat needs to go through x amount of deals to effectively deal him a good hand.
Tell them how you are going to deal a good hand in one single motion (control the gaff to the top)
Act like it is a very difficult move, then quickly deal the one card and turn it over.
As they laugh and as you talk, switch in a royal flush (cop the flush, and switch it out very casually)

Reveal.

You are talking about this card yes? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hyaOKQItg4c/hqdefault.jpg
If so I don't see how the routine involves the card.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You are talking about this card yes? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hyaOKQItg4c/hqdefault.jpg
If so I don't see how the routine involves the card.
Oh I thought it was on the face. In that case, control it to the second and second deal (or bottom, whichever you are more comfortable with). Its used as a joke, to lighten the air.
You deal a perfect "hand". Then, the comedic nature of the gaff allows you to easily switch it out for a royal flush (pace it face up with the 10 on the front, Idk what's on the front of the gaff).

May 10, 2017
Oh I thought it was on the face. In that case, control it to the second and second deal (or bottom, whichever you are more comfortable with). Its used as a joke, to lighten the air.
You deal a perfect "hand". Then, the comedic nature of the gaff allows you to easily switch it out for a royal flush (pace it face up with the 10 on the front, Idk what's on the front of the gaff).
Ok I get it now. It's like a double backer btw.

Apr 9, 2016
Talk about poker hands.

Reveal.

You are definitely a clever bastard, and I mean that in the most complimentary way! :) This craft is in your blood, I will definitely be at your Vegas opening show. ;)

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You are definitely a clever bastard, and I mean that in the most complimentary way! :) This craft is in your blood, I will definitely be at your Vegas opening show. ;)
Haha! Thanks! :D
I've actually just taken this idea and am printing a hand on a peice of paper right now. I'm just going to tape it to a card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results