Daniel Madison Products

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I just got Dangerous: Motion and it's excellent. but then again that's the only d+M product i've ever purchased so....

Aug 18, 2008
I like Mystique (Dangerous). The card tricks are stunning but they are pretty difficult. There is a lot of palming so if you think you can handle it I would recommend it. Not for beginners though.

May 4, 2008
NYC
BURN, get burn trust me...you will not be disappointed...unless you don't like gaffs.
Dangerous is good as well. A lot of powerful effects and some cool flourishes.
But, I would recommend Burn. It's a cool concept and there are a million possibilities...which is always good. My mind was full of ideas when I got it.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
BURN, get burn trust me...you will not be disappointed...unless you don't like gaffs.
Dangerous is good as well. A lot of powerful effects and some cool flourishes.
But, I would recommend Burn. It's a cool concept and there are a million possibilities...which is always good. My mind was full of ideas when I got it.

in book two of the d+m trilogy he teaches one or two of the effects from burn. I have to say, they are excellent.

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
get EVERYTHING from him hes really talented. haha :p
but i would go with dangerous Mystique first
then get Collateral
the trick on this are the trick i used EVERYDAY!

Sep 7, 2008
The Moon

IDENTITY is amazing. Not only is the material fantastic... but you get a heck of a lot of it for your money.

Everything is well thought out. (As with most Madison Products)

I personally found MADNESS to be extremely useful (But thats because i flourish)

He offers a pretty good description of each effect in the books on his site, so read them and pick which one yoou think will work for you.

Regards

Md

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I highly recommend:

1. Dangerous: Motion
2. Identity (best tricks are 82, and The Devil's Touch)

Jan 28, 2009
Whangarei, New Zealand.
Burn is great, it gives you an opportunity to expand on it in your own way. I've never performed any of the affects in Burn how DM tells you to, as it is very easy to re-arrange it to fit your own personality.

I recommend it a lot.

However:

I'd say that the Dangerous DVD is probably the best buy, If only for the "Angle Zero" affect. This affect is a killer, and it has to be the most versitile affect I know. You can easily make it suit your surroundings to make it seem like a real miracle.

And that's only one trick from the Dangerous DVD. I will also add that I came up with a routine for last year's bonfire night which combines both the "Burn" book with "Angle Zero" from the Dangerous DVD. It's a killer (I'll let you imagine what takes place in this routine).

But as a last comment I have to say that it all depends on your personality and views. Most of DM's DVD's and books are worth buying, but as for the best... it all depends on your opinion, as we'll all have different views and experiences that make us think their the 'best'. So I guess I recommend Burn and Dangerous.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It really depends what you're looking for, though. Three of his Trilogy is much more advanced stuff to say, One. Burn is a series of effects with the same concept. Mystique is great for developing audience management. Identity is a collection of great gaffs and gimmicks. etc etc...

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
Dangerous, It gives you amazing trick that you will use everyday and also very cool flourishes. Burn is also good but its not impromptu, if you don't have a problem with gaffs then its fine. Also the Trilogy series is very good, but out of all of them i would have to say dangerous.

Jan 28, 2009
Whangarei, New Zealand.
Dangerous, It gives you amazing trick that you will use everyday and also very cool flourishes. Burn is also good but its not impromptu, if you don't have a problem with gaffs then its fine. Also the Trilogy series is very good, but out of all of them i would have to say dangerous.

Also, with burn it's not just the fact that they are gaffs... it's the fact that they are REAL gaffs (they actually look like they have been burnt (because they have been (yes I did just use three sets of brackets inside each other))). That book raises points that put me off of gaff decks (I still use and buy them, but not as much as I used to), the fact that you can hand these gaffs out and give them away is great.

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
Also, with burn it's not just the fact that they are gaffs... it's the fact that they are REAL gaffs (they actually look like they have been burnt (because they have been (yes I did just use three sets of brackets inside each other))). That book raises points that put me off of gaff decks (I still use and buy them, but not as much as I used to), the fact that you can hand these gaffs out and give them away is great.

Very true. He talks about the difference and how you can just make all many as you want. I like that fact that there actually burnt, im just lazy and don't like making them, i always think im going to mess up on the burning part with the lighter, or that the card will bend unnaturally

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results