David blaine.Name of the trick?

Aug 27, 2016
Apologies, but the theory11 forum has strict rules on the revealing of tricks. Either work it out yourself, or don't ask at all. Please read the rules and guidelines for the forum before making posts such as this.
Regards

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Apologies, but the theory11 forum has strict rules on the revealing of tricks. Either work it out yourself, or don't ask at all. Please read the rules and guidelines for the forum before making posts such as this.
Regards
Can i atleast know what is the name of the trick? Sorry. Im not asking how to do it. Just the name if trick.sorry if my mislead you.i should have been more clear.

Aug 27, 2016
Can i atleast know what is the name of the trick? Sorry. Im not asking how to do it. Just the name if trick.sorry if my mislead you.i should have been more clear.
That's fine! I will definitely try to do some research for you. Will get back to you soon.

Aug 27, 2016
I don't want to get into trouble for exposure, but results will come up explaining the trick if you type 'David Blaine jimmy fallon trick into google' I don't condone exposure of tricks so I will not post any links or explanations.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Although I'm sure your intentions are completely pure, what you're doing is essentially teaching him to search for exposure videos. We want to stop giving those people attention, rather than encourage people to give them attention.

Also, in this case, I think it's fine to guide to the source of the skill. Particularly since, if I'm correct, this skill is something that will require dedication and study to be able to do something similar: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/913

Aug 27, 2016
Although I'm sure your intentions are completely pure, what you're doing is essentially teaching him to search for exposure videos. We want to stop giving those people attention, rather than encourage people to give them attention.

Also, in this case, I think it's fine to guide to the source of the skill. Particularly since, if I'm correct, this skill is something that will require dedication and study to be able to do something similar: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/913
Thanks. I didn't quite know how to deal with this situation. I think, eventually the subject would have just googled it, so I reckon no harm has been done. Apologies.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You're not wrong, they probably would just Google it, if they haven't already.

However, as someone who is pretty active in trying to reduce exposure (it's part of my job, after all), I have developed some pretty strong feelings in regards to fostering a sense of community and support which I am hoping will build more loyalty to the community and reduce the underlying motivation for exposing things.

Reactions: KyleB10
Jun 13, 2013
This is based on one of Tony Corinna's effects from his "13 Steps" book. This is also taught in Richard Osterlind's 1st DVD (or 2nd?) based on Corinna's book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results