David Stone Coin Magic Vol. 2

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Ok. I just watched the trailer to David Stones Coin Magic Vol. 2 DVD, and all I can say is WOW. This stuff looks AMAZING. What all will I need and where can I get it? I know half dollars, but dont know where I can get them.

Thanks,
Robby

Jun 20, 2008
I checked about five banks in my area and only found one half dollar total; but don't get discouraged, you'd be surprised who has them lying around if you ask. I got 6 of them from my stepdad (all those trips to the bank and there were some right in my own house!), and if you get really desperate, I think you can get them on Ebay.

David Stone's one of my favorites!

D

Deleted member 2755

If you fail to be able to get them from banks, Ellusionist sells them in mint condition.

-Doug

Xel

Dec 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Or if you don't want to PAY for MONEY (ie. 50 cents should not cost you more than 50 cents), look for local coin shops. I was able to get a roll of half-dollars ($10 worth) for... wait for it.... $10!

:p

--Xel

Aug 7, 2008
I got a bunch of half dollars from a bank, around 11 actually. I have proceded to lose all but one in a year (accidently tipped someone with one of them). I got a jumbo coin from a magic shop I found on pier 39 (no I do not live in California, it was a vacation).

May 24, 2008
Also, be willing to buy half dollars by the roll, because when I went, they said they didn't have any, I asked if they were sure. They got the coin manager and turned out then had a ton of rolls, but they didn't think I was interested in a roll.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results