Dead cut in books

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
I am a book worm kinda guy , and i just want to know that what is the best source for learning about crimped cards and dead cuts on book ?? I know jason england has a video about it but i find books are better than videos .. Any help will be appriciated.Thank you :)

Dec 4, 2012
Greater Magic

Paramiracles By Ted Lesley

& Various Lecture Notes By Bob King

The above references are those given by Jason England in his Dead cut video. I do strongly recommend the video and any work by Jason England. I love his teaching style and his passion of the history of card magic, and gambling sleights. Much like yourself, nandn4magic, Jason England is also a bookworm who is always pointing back to the literature and is always strongly recommending you go look the moves up in the original sources to go along with his videos. In all of his video he will point you in the direction of several excellent books so I think you will enjoy his teaching.

Some additional works cited in his dead cut video include Martin Nashes Infinity and Beyond DVD (Sorry not a book), and Dai Vernons Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic. However, these references may be in regards to more specific tricks using crimped cards.

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
I know that jason is a great teacher i have jason englands bottom deal,centre deal,macmillons switch,double lift,and much much more....but i have every book associated to the moves that i bought from jason england , which makes me comfortable to learn .. So i just wanted to collect some books before i buy Dead cut with jason england :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results