Deck Descriptions

Going left (softest) to right (firmest) vote for the most accurate order of decks

• Centurions, Wynn, Guardians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guardians, Wynn, Centurions

• Wynn, Centurions, Guardians

• Total voters

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Well, the system is clever but there are complications. For example, how do you stop people from voting twice? What if people want to change their mind? What if somebody gets a new deck and wants to compare it to their older submission? There would have to be a profile system where you log in, and you can see your exact vote for each category. But that is too much work, it also provides no incentive for the user. I think something like this needs to be added to a site which is already popular and has user, who already have accounts.

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
It would be amusing if computers were sold like this.

We took the fastest best most awesomest parts and stuck em together. It took us 6 months and we were working while rubbing up against fatal1ty and shaguar. We are better than god because he couldnt make anything perfect, but we did, and its this computer!!1!

I thought that was hilarious. Anways, back to the topic of the thread I've messed with both guardians and wynns and the wynns I used for a few minutes were harder than hell card wise, the guardians were pretty stiff, but nearly as much as the wynns.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results