Deck Production

Sep 3, 2007
Does anyone know a simple deck box production?

I'm giving a 2 minute presentation in Spanish class tomorrow about a field trip last year and am going to talk briefly about how I did card tricks.

It's kinda more in passing than actual magic, like maybe even I could have it there in my hands the whole time and just misdirect them with talking. I'm not going to play it up at all. No presentation (it's in Spanish, no one in my class is very fluent) I'm gonna to do some quick flourishes (fan, Mary Jane possibly and an arm spread)

Even if it's as basic as a way to conceal the deck in your hands while talking, I'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks

Sep 3, 2007
Thanks guys
I just pulled the deck out of my pocket and gave it a fan. That got a reaction cuz they all knew what I could do with it!!

But what's the name of the deck production in AOA. I got it for Christmas and am moving through it slowly in search of gems.

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks guys
I just pulled the deck out of my pocket and gave it a fan. That got a reaction cuz they all knew what I could do with it!!

But what's the name of the deck production in AOA. I got it for Christmas and am moving through it slowly in search of gems.

Its called dehydrated deck, it's where you have a folded up card case and when you unfold it inside there is a full deck of cards inside of it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results