Delivery?

Sep 8, 2007
i know this sounds pretty stupid but, when receiving the orders, does theory 11 specify to the shipping company that they should ship it to our mail boxes or something or do they have absolutely no control over how we receive our shipment?

reason being, i ordered around 6 decks from ellusionist once, and i wasnt at home when they arrived at the door through a delivery truck, so my mother was fairly pissed off at the fact that she had to pay 10 dollars for the delivery of the cards, not to mention the size of the package was small enough to fit in a mail box.

so yea, basically if you live in canada and used FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, could you tell me if they deliver it to your door step or if they put it in your mail box? i need to be prepared and get ready to pay the mailman when he comes (my parents are highly against me ordering magic stuff, so i need to keep it a secret! hehehe!):D:D:D

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
i know this sounds pretty stupid but, when receiving the orders, does theory 11 specify to the shipping company that they should ship it to our mail boxes or something or do they have absolutely no control over how we receive our shipment?

reason being, i ordered around 6 decks from ellusionist once, and i wasnt at home when they arrived at the door through a delivery truck, so my mother was fairly pissed off at the fact that she had to pay 10 dollars for the delivery of the cards, not to mention the size of the package was small enough to fit in a mail box.

so yea, basically if you live in canada and used FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, could you tell me if they deliver it to your door step or if they put it in your mail box? i need to be prepared and get ready to pay the mailman when he comes (my parents are highly against me ordering magic stuff, so i need to keep it a secret! hehehe!):D:D:D

Well, it depends...
I remember when the dvd of Distortion came, I wasn't at home; the postman just stuck the dvd in my mailbox.

When the Panic came, I was at home; however, the postman couldn't figure out how the intercom of my apartment work (-_-'''); so I had to go to the postoffice to get it.

I live in Montreal (QC, Canada) by the way.

So yeah, in sum, Theory11 has nothing to do with how you get the shipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results