Derek DelGaudio's Only Notes

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Hi guys!

Let's disscus some moves/routines in this book. Personally I really love "Muck You" and Truffle Shuffle. Maybe a pointless thread, but let's disscus. :)

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I don't have it in front of me, but I enjoyed the imagination trick, and the biddle trick variation, Cool presentation ideas in general though. I really liked all of the moves, except maybe the riffle palm. I don't think the practice is worth it to get that palm down when the plunger palm is cleaner and easier. The truffle shuffle obviously is awesome.

-Alex

Dec 14, 2007
I haven't asked Derek about this, but he may not be thrilled at the idea of having the ideas he sells in a book discussed on an open forum. Of course, he might not mind at all.

But, may I suggest, that you ask? Of course you do not have to, but if he would rather people not share his ideas for free, doing so may discourage him from putting out more in the future.

That would be a shame for all of us.

And if he doesn't mind, he may actually choose to look in on the thread and contribute.

Seems to me only good can come of asking.

Brad Henderson

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Hi Brad, neither of us said anything that wasn't available on www.dananddave.com where this booklet was sold. So don't worry I don't think anyone here was planning on saying anything that might upset him, merely discussing what we liked, and I am sure once those who own it find others who own it and they want to say something that would not be appropriate they'd use private ways of communication.
Thanks for policing as always Brad....

-Alex

Dec 14, 2007
I see a lot of "Secrets" talked about online. Some people don't want their work given away. Some people don't mind. Sometimes people say things and don't realize they crossed a line. When someone suggests "discussing moves and routines" that could mean talking about what you like (which is great) or talking about how they are done, what they are, and other ways of doing them (which may not be the nicest thing someone can do for someone who is selling these ideas).

You don't have to agree with me. I just want to encourage people to think about the other guy - the person whose work is might be up for dissection

Thanks for understanding.

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results