Desperate Forum-Goers

Sep 4, 2007
yes, I have royal blood, but was a promnight dumpster baby, and had to hang out with peasants all my life.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
But... But.. They told us that you had died at birth!
If you really are his brother that would mean that this whole thing is nothing more than one big charade and that the Admin is REALLY....

Sep 4, 2007
yes, the root admin is my father, here is the chart
root admin and admin 1 makes me
and yes, I have never told, but my brother was adopted! he came from n00bs! yes, my father chose a n00b over me, n00b lover.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
No, it can not be! (If you record this one, do it in a falsetto voice)
You know that Admins and n00bs are not allowed to come in contact with each other, or else Jon Raiker will gain ultilmate power!!

(I was going to say Brad Christian, but why shuld Jon get left out of all the fun? No offense meant, of course)

Sep 4, 2007
yes, overlord ashtray(lee asher) will fire the admin on the spot immediately, and may promote avid minimoder jon to the admin position, it is a question of when.

Sep 4, 2007
no, we can't, wayne is stuck between the evil forrests of Ellusionist and the castle of T11, we need help from brian tudor's monotone voice! if he joins, jon will be scared off!

(going to go, may continue later)

Sep 2, 2007
sshhhh, no talking wile the show is on.

Noooo I think it stopped. Or ones thinking of dis's while the other is thinking of lies.

BTW when I see this raphael guy I think of that gay guy in Soul Caliber II .

...That was a good game....Off topic Section... Jesus

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Roll the credits.

Next time on... Desperate Forum-Goers

"But Brad... Why???"
"I had to. It's that simple."

*big explosions, lots of violence*
And finally, after 4 seasons, one couple will finally break their promise.
"But.. it seems too soon."
"Shh, don't say anything."

Sep 2, 2007
Wow I think I just ruined the most interesting thing to happen in theory11. thats cool.Good thing theres no Neg'ing system yet.

Edit:Nope he did ^
Thank god for timing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I didnt find that funny but maybe someone els does. you guys stoped talking when i did. so i thought i ruined it but then you followed with a not so funny joke witch you posted at the same time i posted but yours was a tad bit faster than mine. but since i had to explain my joke isnt funny anymore....damn it.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I didnt find that funny but maybe someone els does. you guys stoped talking when i did. so i thought i ruined it but then you followed with a not so funny joke witch you posted at the same time i posted but yours was a tad bit faster than mine. but since i had to explain my joke isnt funny anymore....damn it.

I stopped posting to get something to eat.
I came back, said that I was done for the night and did one of those stupid teaser trailers that they always have at the end of shows.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results