Did anybody receive their Wynns?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has recieved their Wynn Deck in the mail yet. It's been about a week since the contest, and I have yet to recieve my package. How about everyone else?

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I understood what I was told about recieving the autographed deck in two weeks, but has anyone that recieved their Witness DVD recieved a shipping confirmation? I still have yet to recieve that e-mail.

Thanks,

Shane K.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Shane,

Be sure to check your Junk Mail filters, as the shipping confirmation may have gotten misfiled in there. All orders are shipped out of our warehouse within 24 business hours. I checked on your order personally a few minutes ago, and according to the tracking number, it was delivered to your address this morning at 10:28am. Enjoy!

Regarding the Wynn Decks for our Wynners (get it... Winners... Wynners): Lee has been on the road on the way back up to Toronto from California and just got back in town a short time ago. The decks will be signed as soon as possible and sent out to all winners within the coming days.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Shane,

Be sure to check your Junk Mail filters, as the shipping confirmation may have gotten misfiled in there. All orders are shipped out of our warehouse within 24 business hours. I checked on your order personally a few minutes ago, and according to the tracking number, it was delivered to your address this morning at 10:28am. Enjoy!

Regarding the Wynn Decks for our Wynners (get it... Winners... Wynners): Lee has been on the road on the way back up to Toronto from California and just got back in town a short time ago. The decks will be signed as soon as possible and sent out to all winners within the coming days.

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for following up on this. I literally just came back from the ol' mail box a few minutes ago, and Witness was in! :D

However, upon checking my e-mail again to see if I have recieved a shipping confirmation message...I still haven't gotten it. Also, I've checked my junk mail folder as well, and nothing.

Oh well, haha, I'm just glad that I got the DVD today!

Now I'm off to learn Witness!

Thanks again,

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I can't wait to recieve mine as well, but it seems that all we can do is be patient. Although, I have other packages on the way, so it seems that I have other things to keep me occupied. I'll let you all know when I recieve mine!

Does anyone hope to get a certain color deck?

Shane K.

C

clarrus

I can't wait to recieve mine as well, but it seems that all we can do is be patient. Although, I have other packages on the way, so it seems that I have other things to keep me occupied. I'll let you all know when I recieve mine!

Does anyone hope to get a certain color deck?

Shane K.

As long as it really accentuates the color of my eyes i'll be happy......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results