Different Saturday Night Contest Ideas

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hey Staff of Theory11. Just a suggestion/question...Is it possible to add different Saturday night ideas apart from creating Magic Ideas? As I have seen so many Saturday Night Contests and they only have the use of creating a routine, etc.

To make it fun for everyone like the people who can't make card routines, is it possible to get different ideas in play, so that they can win prizes too? I liked the written Contest, that was a good idea apart from showing Magic. Like that, could you do something like that? :)

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Hey Staff of Theory11. Just a suggestion/question...Is it possible to add different Saturday night ideas apart from creating Magic Ideas? As I have seen so many Saturday Night Contests and they only have the use of creating a routine, etc.

To make it fun for everyone like the people who can't make card routines, is it possible to get different ideas in play, so that they can win prizes too? I liked the written Contest, that was a good idea apart from showing Magic. Like that, could you do something like that? :)
Theory XI conducts written Saturday Night Contests occasionally regardless, along with guessing locations, cards, creating routines and tricks, shooting photographs, contests involving crafting various items with cards and many more. There is also a pinned thread in the General Discussion forum where you can type your ideas for future Saturday Night Contests, right here:-
https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/saturday-night-contest-what-you-think.8174/

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results