Digital Dissolve

uys the idea of a coin transposition in s spectators hand isn;t new so comparing to lethal tender is a bit off. fed kaps made it popular to my knowledge and was continued with david roth with a double sided coin and spellbound move. geoff latta published a trick called fisting copper silver that looks alot like this using a different gaff and really old but underused principle to achieve a visual change/transpo form the specs hand.

steve deusek marketed a trick much like this one and someone correct me if im wrong oriinated the gaff used in this case... and its my suspicion this is based very very heavily upon that.

just a bit of history. its usful to look back at what has been done, with enough knowlege you might even make your own handling

Sep 1, 2007
uys the idea of a coin transposition in s spectators hand isn;t new so comparing to lethal tender is a bit off. fed kaps made it popular to my knowledge and was continued with david roth with a double sided coin and spellbound move. geoff latta published a trick called fisting copper silver that looks alot like this using a different gaff and really old but underused principle to achieve a visual change/transpo form the specs hand.

steve deusek marketed a trick much like this one and someone correct me if im wrong oriinated the gaff used in this case... and its my suspicion this is based very very heavily upon that.

just a bit of history. its usful to look back at what has been done, with enough knowlege you might even make your own handling

Thanks for information, i'll looking into these more.

Thanks again.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

Thanks for that.
The visual aspect seems the same as lethal tender. I guess that is what i should have said. They see you put the chinaese coin in their hand. you have the half dollar. you tap it and they swap places.

Seemed very similar i recall Copper/silver now tat i think about it.
~jordan

yep you are correct, im excited to recieve DD in the next few days, magic in thier hands is always strong. yesterday i did charming chinese challenge for a group of people and when the last coin vanished and appeared in the guys hands... you should have seen his girl friend.

...I just think it looks cool. Haha.

thats ok too, so do I. i just hold history in high regard, and i don;t want it lost on all the young guys (not that i am old....only 25) there has been countless times when i learned somthing "new" found nearly the same thing in a older book, and liked the old handling better.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm almost 100% cards but people will get bored of the same thing. I wanted to break up MY flow.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I'm not a coin guy, I do cards and such, and if I just randomly pulled out some coins in the middle of a card routine, it would break the flow.

But you could mix it up a bit.

if you are doing just cards, dont you think people would get bored of it?

"Ok so he knows how to use a pack of cards.. IS that all?"

~Jordan

angel you work it into your routine. for example to a cards across or somthing liek daleys last trick. now patter about how people think your merely a card shark but thats not true, you don;t even know how it happens then show them with the coins.

now don;t have to use my crappy idea its just a thought to get you thinking

i use lots of different props, cards lots of coin, cups and balls chop cup, and lots of other unique props that stand alone, i promise you if you like somthing and you think it adds to your act, you can work it in

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I'm almost 100% cards but people will get bored of the same thing. I wanted to break up MY flow.

Damn you and your sneeky quickness to reply.

Stealing my idea.
it just took me longer to type bcuz i got distracted.

Damn me and my ADD.

Oh hello how are you?

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results