Digital Dissolve

It depends on where you live and what shipping option you choose. All orders ship out within 24 hours of purchasing it, so it is up to you (which shipping option you choose) that will change how fast it gets to you.

fkaps

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2007
I saw B.J. do this a number of years ago and really liked his handling. I'm just a little puzzled as to why Steve Dusheck is not credited in the advertising for this efect. Did you get permission from him to market this? He did create the gimmick and this is his effect, the Copper/Silver Transposition. From what I can see in comparing them both, B.J. has contributed the change of th coin while it lays on the thumb as opposed to doing it at the fingertips. Lee and Aaron's drop switch is also a nice varient. These are just a couple of handling changes to Steve's effect. Am I missing something here?

Marc DeSouza

I saw B.J. do this a number of years ago and really liked his handling. I'm just a little puzzled as to why Steve Dusheck is not credited in the advertising for this efect. Did you get permission from him to market this? He did create the gimmick and this is his effect, the Copper/Silver Transposition. From what I can see in comparing them both, B.J. has contributed the change of th coin while it lays on the thumb as opposed to doing it at the fingertips. Lee and Aaron's drop switch is also a nice varient. These are just a couple of handling changes to Steve's effect. Am I missing something here?

Marc DeSouza
Wooah, it's Marc DeSouza! Good to have you here, man.

Allright, back on topic time. This has been discussed here, including BJ's response:
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=602

Ryan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results