Disappearing Tricks?

C

clarrus

Are there tricks disappearing in the Tricks section? I remember one with three coins, that I can't find no more and I think I remember one a long time ago with one card changing with a wave of the hand after it is folded......

Anybody know where they went???

Are there tricks disappearing in the Tricks section? I remember one with three coins, that I can't find no more and I think I remember one a long time ago with one card changing with a wave of the hand after it is folded......

Anybody know where they went???
The trick that you are looking for is titled "Three Fry" by Chris Kenner. It can be found in the 1on1 section along with other tricks taught by the Theory11 crew.

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
Digital Dissolve is out of stock as far as I know.
Sales of Digital Dissolve have actually been suspended.

Regarding "Disappearing Tricks," all links to the Digital Dissolve product page on the site have been removed. Aside from that, I don't know of any disappearing tricks from the Trick Section. It might just be an illusion.

Cheers,
JTM

C

clarrus

Sales of Digital Dissolve have actually been suspended.

Regarding "Disappearing Tricks," all links to the Digital Dissolve product page on the site have been removed. Aside from that, I don't know of any disappearing tricks from the Trick Section. It might just be an illusion.

Cheers,
JTM

hehe......perhaps it is an illusion.....one that I have created.....

.......that made no sense......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results