Distortion Gimmicks

Sep 2, 2007
Isnt that 2pm New Zealand time? (Its already Oct 2nd here)

Cheers, Tom

My time in New York, right now, is 7:15 PM, I believe in New Zealand it's 12:15 PM.

If that is correct, then it will release 4:00 PM in New Zealand, October 2nd, which is 11:00 PM, October 1st, on the East Coast of the United States, where theory11 lies.

(Wow, this is confusing; my head hurts.)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
My time in New York, right now, is 6:15 PM, I believe in New Zealand it's 12:15 PM.

If that is correct, then it will release 5:00 PM in New Zealand, October 2nd, which is 11:00 PM, October 1st, on the East Coast of the United States, where theory11 lies.

(Wow, this is confusing; my head hurts.)

Cheers,
JTM
Jack, can you tell time? :p You posted that message at 7:15 New York time (EST), not 6:15, silly.

Sep 2, 2007
I made a backup gimmick from normal cards.

It was really easy.

And yes it was exact and i used normal cards.If there was a forum fro people who bought the trick,like penguin,i will make a tutorial on how to do it

Aug 31, 2007
yea, i see the option, red or blue, but no single gimmik =[ =[. i have a gig next weekend too and i was planning to use this in my rouitine

Greetings! To purchase an individual gimmick, you must first have purchased the Distortion DVD +gimmick. To find out how to order an additional Moving pip card, read my news post here: http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=19
"If you have already purchased Distortion & would like an additional gimmick, they are available for $9.95. If you would like one, submit a support ticket & let our guys know.

You will need the order ID number from your original purchase or you will need to submit a picture of yourself holding your copy of the DVD in your left hand & throwing up a peace sign with your right hand... either of those will work."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results