Distortion

Ok, I just thought of something, is the gimmick in distortion useable on any card? 'Cause I plan on using guardians for performances now, and I'd like to be able to do it with them, so what're the details on cards?

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Yeah i was also wondering about that but i think that they would offer the gimmick for red and blue bicycles and guardins if it would only fit to a certain deck.

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
im assuming that you will always have to use a six and a 4 of diamonds. idk if it will be offered w/ a variety of back designs, but i doubt it.

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
I Dont know what you guys think but i think its quite an easy trick to figure out? In my opinion its a better version of Jay Sankeys Moving Vilolation. The Gimmick is sleightly different to. But i think i could make that gimmick, i wont go into detail because of exposure. But i could i only need 3 things One of them being Glue. XD

Still Awesome Trick I am going to by it for the gimmick.

Sep 1, 2007
I've been REALLY wondering about this effect because it seems awesome. I'm not buying it or anything else from here until I read some good reviews though.

Sep 1, 2007
What I wondered, is that you get the DVD, but do you get a gimmick as well, or are you expected to make it ?

They already said it comes with everything to perform it. So if you have to make it, it should not be to hard. But I think its already made.

Where'd he say that?

Thanks,
Evan

Here is the link: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=119

trans.gif

Yesterday, 03:54 PM​

waynehouchin is offline vbmenu_register("postmenu_3968", true);​

creative director / theory11​

Quote:​

Originally Posted by number1mindfreak

Can they sign the card and if so is it on the back or the front.

Greetings! Yes, the card can be signed on the back. Visually Yours is a fantastic routine by Michael Ammar that involves the card being signed - it is on the Distortion DVD as a bonus.​

__________________​

WH​

wayne : houchin​

trans.gif

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results