theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards

Distortion

Ok, I just thought of something, is the gimmick in distortion useable on any card? 'Cause I plan on using guardians for performances now, and I'd like to be able to do it with them, so what're the details on cards?

Thanks,
Evan
 
Yeah i was also wondering about that but i think that they would offer the gimmick for red and blue bicycles and guardins if it would only fit to a certain deck.
 
im assuming that you will always have to use a six and a 4 of diamonds. idk if it will be offered w/ a variety of back designs, but i doubt it.
 
I Dont know what you guys think but i think its quite an easy trick to figure out? In my opinion its a better version of Jay Sankeys Moving Vilolation. The Gimmick is sleightly different to. But i think i could make that gimmick, i wont go into detail because of exposure. But i could i only need 3 things One of them being Glue. XD

Still Awesome Trick I am going to by it for the gimmick.
 
I've been REALLY wondering about this effect because it seems awesome. I'm not buying it or anything else from here until I read some good reviews though.
 
What I wondered, is that you get the DVD, but do you get a gimmick as well, or are you expected to make it ?

They already said it comes with everything to perform it. So if you have to make it, it should not be to hard. But I think its already made.
 
Where'd he say that?

Thanks,
Evan

Here is the link: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=119

trans.gif






#11​


Yesterday, 03:54 PM​


waynehouchin is offline vbmenu_register("postmenu_3968", true);​


creative director / theory11​


Join Date: Aug 2007​


Posts: 17​







Quote:​


Originally Posted by number1mindfreak ​


Can they sign the card and if so is it on the back or the front.​



Greetings! Yes, the card can be signed on the back. Visually Yours is a fantastic routine by Michael Ammar that involves the card being signed - it is on the Distortion DVD as a bonus.​


__________________​


WH​


wayne : houchin​










trans.gif