Do people comment on the cards you use?

Sep 1, 2007
I generally only use blue masters, so I was wondering, for those of you who use more flashy custom cards, do your spectators often comment on the cards, or do they subconciously acknowledge the awesomeness?

Sep 2, 2007
yeah, either they think the cards are fake, or they keep complementing on the cards.

Sep 1, 2007
i use old vipers for practicing new flourishes and such, and people always compliment them and tell me there so awesome if there at my place while im messin around
than i just give em to them lol

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well,

The last time that I performed for anyone I was using a deck of Red Masters, but whenever I used my Guardians people say that they have got to be the coolest cards that they have ever seen.

Too bad I can't buy another brick anytime soon.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
some people say that they are trick cards.. some people just want to watch them they fall in love with vipers, black tigers.. I dont have guardians yet :(

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Fortunately, most of my friends (asians) don't even know what exactly are Bicycle playing cards. They may have seen many different decks of card, but they just won't know which brand is which anyway.

So if I'm showing them a Guardian or a Black Tiger, they will just take them as "decks with a cool design" and won't really think that it's a trick deck.

If I display the deck to them before I do any effects, I don't think that people will suspect that the deck I'm holding is a trick deck. :)

Sep 2, 2007
Yet if u got the chance for ur spec.'s to check them before or after the trick and see that there regulr, there stupped/Stunned Yet Again.

not your your smart spec. They generally expect your gaff cards to be examinable.

Regular pack of tally's or bee's 'ought to do it for me.

Sep 1, 2007
I primarily use ghosts in my performances, and occasionally I get people thinking they chose a spade card when they actually chose a heart (because the big pips on the hearts card are black)

-Brundo

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results