do u know this trick ??

Jan 4, 2018
soo i saw this trick . in which magicians takes the spectator phone open browser , the incognito , then youtube , the asks the spectator to hold the phone , and name any song and the song the spector named is playing on youtube in low volume , i guess it some website or something , do u know this trick , whats it called ??

Jun 15, 2023
The trick you are referring to is commonly known as the "YouTube Mind Reading Trick" or the "Phone Browser Trick." While I don't have access to specific details or the exact method behind the trick, it typically involves a combination of pre-planning, sleight of hand, and technology manipulation. The magician may use a hidden device or a cleverly designed website to create the illusion of mind-reading and playing the spectator's chosen song. It's important to note that the specifics of such tricks may vary among different magicians, and revealing the exact workings behind the trick would spoil the magic. Enjoy the wonder and mystery of the performance!

Jun 15, 2023
The trick you are referring to is commonly known as the "YouTube Mind Reading Trick" or the "Phone Browser Trick." While I don't have access to specific details or the exact method behind the trick, it typically involves a combination of pre-planning, sleight of hand, and technology manipulation. The magician may use a hidden device or a cleverly designed website to create the illusion of mind-reading and playing the spectator's chosen song. It's important to note that the specifics of such tricks may vary among different magicians, and revealing the exact workings behind the trick would spoil the magic. mybkexperience Enjoy the wonder and mystery of the performance!
I hope my suggestion is work for you if need more details please tell me.

Jan 2, 2016
California
The trick you are referring to is commonly known as the "YouTube Mind Reading Trick" or the "Phone Browser Trick." While I don't have access to specific details or the exact method behind the trick, it typically involves a combination of pre-planning, sleight of hand, and technology manipulation. The magician may use a hidden device or a cleverly designed website to create the illusion of mind-reading and playing the spectator's chosen song. It's important to note that the specifics of such tricks may vary among different magicians, and revealing the exact workings behind the trick would spoil the magic. Enjoy the wonder and mystery of the performance!
This sounds like it was generated by Chat GPT lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results