Do you believe in real magic?

Do you think there is True Magic in the World?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • I think there could be, but I've yet to be convinced.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Has anyone ever had a miracle happen to them?
How about a dream come true?

To me, this is real magic.
What we do in the magic industry is great, but written above doesn't have any explanation. Therefore.............

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but here's my thoughts on that:

Miracles = coincedences and/or science

Dream come true = mixture of hard work and random fortunate coincedences and/or science.

Oct 28, 2007
I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but here's my thoughts on that:

Miracles = coincedences and/or science

Dream come true = mixture of hard work and random fortunate coincedences and/or science.

i agree 100%, and if you mean like you have a dream about something then that happens well, that is all logic, when dreaming you brain works at a higher capacity and is able to work things out from its data base from what has already happened and creates the most logical outcome but not all the time.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I do believe in real magic completely and this is why:

I know a girl (not my girlfriend) who has a strange ability. Now, this may seem fake and stupid but I will assure you that it is completly true and if you don't believe me oh well.

Every Tuesday, at exactly 4:00p.m She is able to produce flames from her fingertips and palms of her hands. It only works at that day at that time though. from 4:00 it will work but at 4:01 it won't.

Now, many people ask why we don't take pictures or videos. We have tried however these flames have never shown up on film. Apparently we can only see them for real but not on film. weird huh?

Wow, that's pretty freaky. I believe you 100% (this isn't sarcasm for once!) because I've had/seen quite a few borderline witchcraft stuff. Very scary, actually. But yeah, I do believe in black magic.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
i agree 100%, and if you mean like you have a dream about something then that happens well, that is all logic, when dreaming you brain works at a higher capacity and is able to work things out from its data base from what has already happened and creates the most logical outcome but not all the time.

Did you know that there is essentialy no difference between your waking life, and your dream state? Both are equally real.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results