Do you think this is real? Or is it a stooge?

Feb 7, 2010
What Damien Nieman performs in Fast Company isn't a riffle cull at all because 9 are all on top but he masked it with a ribbon spread and that same thing Steve Forte performs in that video with only difference is that Steve has four kings on top of four nines so he undercuts them to the bottom, shows the nines and do a bottom deal.

Nov 29, 2008
Okay guys, I, in my humble opinion, think he either used a stooge or there was an edit out of that particular video that cut down the whole sequence. I have read a write up on the Stevens Cull and seen the cull taught in Fast company, and worked on it for some time, and I know Steve Forte is an absolute expert with cards, but I don't think there is any way that he could have have spotted and culled all four nines in just one shuffle and series of cuts. II'm not downplaying Steve, he is a master with a deck, but I don't think even he could pull that off. Richard Kaufman once remarked seeing Larry Jennings using the Stevens cull to get four aces but he said it took him several shuffles. Also, for the record, I don't think that Steve Forte even uses the Stevens cull, I have read he developed his own method. Just my two cents.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results