Do you think...

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
I was thinking that jay sankey should join theory11 and i wanted to know what are your thoughts about jay joining theory11.

Feb 25, 2008
That will never, ever, happen. The two entities, T11 and Jay are nothing alike, at all. I see no grounds for this question.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Jay's style would not fit T11 at all. He's more goofy, simple magic that is easy to figure out for magicians (some of the time), while T11 has hard-hitting, serious stuff.

Just look at their websites. Jay's is a simple, yellow and white fun-house. T11's makes you feel like you are on the streets.

David

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
His magic is nothing like theory11's at all. And after the Daniel Madison fiasco, I doubt he'd want to come here. It just doesn't seem like the two would fit together, you know? Like two pieces of a puzzle, the puzzle being magic, with each piece representing each magician/site. Jay and t11 would not fit together. Bad analogy, but it gets the point across. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
You'll hate me... but If jay is coming I'm leaving and I know I'm not the only one...

He is so creative, but his tricks doesnt fit me.. so I think that he shouldn't join t11..

T11 isnt for him =P

Feb 25, 2008
T11 is all about quality over quantity. Jay, however, has more marketed effects than the average magician times 10

Oct 28, 2007
i think Dan Harlan should join T11 :D

wasn't he just arrested?

and jay sankey should not join at all i don't even want to think about it.
jay in my opinion doesn't fit in anywhere yeah he creates a bunch of stuff but hardly any of them are worth looking at (in my opinion)
he is annoying, just the way he acts if i was one of the spectors he was preforming to i would probably just leave in the middle of the trick.

Jay is defintely his own type of genre.

He is more.

"It looks like this, you have to do this,

Oh my god, A rabbit with pizza came out of my pants once, Ha ha" sort of personality.

Doesn't really match up with T11...

brian.

Oct 6, 2007
I ahve no problem with people expressing their feelings toward anoher (very successful magician/creator). But it just sucks to see the line get crossed and peiople start attacking people, when they are in fact NOTHING compared to the 'victim'.

But I do agree that Jay Sankey wouldn't fit here.

Aug 31, 2007
I am appalled at how much disrespect is shown to Mr Sankey over here. Go on, go back and read the previous posts. Sure, you are entitled to your opinion, but I hoped T11's members would be mature enough to move away from personal attacks.

I think Jay Sankey would be great on this site.

- harapan. magic!

Feb 25, 2008
They are just nothing alike. T11 has 12 or so members and markets very few tricks. Sankey markets a new trick every other week.

Oct 28, 2007
In my opinion jay is 1000000 times better than any artist here and you are right hes to good for this place...

serious? 1000000 times better then lee asher 1000000 better then wayne houchin 1000000 times better then dan and dave 1000000 better then arron fisher

i know you have your own opinion but NO WAY

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
1000000 better then theory11 artist???? are you like serious 1st theory11 artist are know world wide they have built a reputation unlike jay who is annoying not funny and has like the whorst double lift ive seen and he does come out with a new trick every week just remember it took Wayne Houchin about 6 years to perfect control you really think jay can perfect a trick overnight???

Wow. All I see are hat posts and disrespect. Jay is an accomplished magician. He makes people laugh. Maybe not you, but he does his job. I'm getting tired of the hate from some of the members. What happened to supporting other magicians, just for being a succesful entertainer? Don't hate and spread the love of being a magician.

And no I don't think Sankey would fit in either. Street magic isn't really his style. If he was here, I think he would make some fantastic 1-on-1's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results