Do you think...

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

Time and time again, our motto at theory11 is to respect all of those that respect the art of magic. In the end, that's the best way for us to continue to advance and improve this artform.

While all opinions -- positive or negative -- may be freely expressed at all times, Jay Sankey is a creator and certainly respects this artform. Therefore, we must respect him, and all opinions should be expressed in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner.

For now, let's get back to the magic. Thanks, guys!

JTM

Wow. All I see are hat posts and disrespect. Jay is an accomplished magician. He makes people laugh. Maybe not you, but he does his job. I'm getting tired of the hate from some of the members. What happened to supporting other magicians, just for being a succesful entertainer? Don't hate and spread the love of being a magician.

And no I don't think Sankey would fit in either. Street magic isn't really his style. If he was here, I think he would make some fantastic 1-on-1's.

Yer i agree with you. It not like i hate the guy, but i just dont think that his style will fit into Theory 11. But dont get me wrong, hes a great magician, but everyone has their own oppinion........

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results