Does anyone know this beautiful deck ???

Aug 6, 2015
Hi !

I am desperate to find this beautiful deck (it will play at 2:45 where this deck appears) :

Please if someone could help me to find where I can buy it !!!

Thank you

Jul 27, 2015
from the comments section it says they are an "in the works deck by Ladislas and Dimitri"
searching on Google I couldn't find the cards though
Sorry I wasn't much help.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
This is a prototype of a deck that will be manufactured by Cartamundi. They were present at Cardistry Con 2015 to showcase it, but they said to not "get too attached to it" as the design is going to change. They want to create a deck designed specifically for cardists. For example, one that could, right-out-of-the-box, fan well, and that the packets hold well together. Right now, you need to break-in your decks for some time to achieve that state. They are considering every aspect of the card: stock, finish, corner radius, etc. They have decided to keep standard poker size though.

More details in Cardistry Con 2015 Livestream.

Mar 15, 2017
They are the Origins by Cardisty Touch, as the previous comment as said, however, you cannot get the criss-cross pattern at the face of the cards anymore, those were Cardistry-Con exclusive. Though, I do find the new ones better as the faces are less stuffed.

Jul 1, 2014
They're truly the Origins deck by Cardistry Touch. Not Cardistry-Con Exclusive tho. The cards were for pre-odered several months ago. And the delivery has been delayed for about 3 times. You can find more info here
https://www.cardistrytouch.com/

Mar 15, 2017
They're truly the Origins deck by Cardistry Touch. Not Cardistry-Con Exclusive tho. The cards were for pre-odered several months ago. And the delivery has been delayed for about 3 times. You can find more info here
https://www.cardistrytouch.com/
I meant the face of the cards, they were in a criss-cross pattern for Cardistry-Con. The ones with the criss-cross faces are Cardisty-Con exclusive.

Jun 13, 2017
Really? Clee26 I never realized. I thought there was only one cardistry touch deck. Never knew there were exclusive card patterns for cardistry con. And which cardistry con are you talking about?

Mar 15, 2017
aihNQlPkt.svg

I'm not sure about the year, though, I'm pretty sure it's 2015, since that's the video's Cardistry-Con date.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results