Does anyone know what these tricks are called???

Aug 4, 2015
Hi

I had just bought a deck from Ellusionist and I watched the video but I cant figure out the tricks he used to show it off. I do know some of the tricks (ie. card spring, twirl) but those are the only ones. If you guys could tell me what they are so I could practice them, that'd be awesome.

Here's the link to the video.

Thanks,
Tori

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
In order: snap change, le paul spread, pressure fan type thing i forgot what it is called lol, paddle, le paul spread again, spinning thing (really simple so no real flourish name), double one handed fans, zach mueller victoria cascade, spring, regular cascade, paint brush change, throwing card, spinning card on watch, card twirl, displaying cards, spinning thing (again really simple so no flourish name), cutting cards and than spinning again, change from dan and dave that i can't remember, twirl, le paul spread, one handed fan or regular thumb fan and thats it. Good luck lol

Aug 4, 2015
In order: snap change, le paul spread, pressure fan type thing i forgot what it is called lol, paddle, le paul spread again, spinning thing (really simple so no real flourish name), double one handed fans, zach mueller victoria cascade, spring, regular cascade, paint brush change, throwing card, spinning card on watch, card twirl, displaying cards, spinning thing (again really simple so no flourish name), cutting cards and than spinning again, change from dan and dave that i can't remember, twirl, le paul spread, one handed fan or regular thumb fan and thats it. Good luck lol

Thank you so much! Now I have something really flashy to blow peoples minds.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Great job breaking this down, I kind of filled in the blanks.

It's the Under Pressure fan, and you meant to say paddidle, but this is probably a pirouette. Paddidle is an extended spin where the hand is helping the spin, the piroette is slightly older.

It's really just the Larry Jennings Cascade control. Victoria is a take on it. I actually don't think he is doing the control here, but I don't know.

Cartier by David Jade

The twirl at the end actually is called flicker. He doesn't add any pizaz but it has all the other elements. Other than that the other parts that are kind of twisty are mixtures of the flourish the buck twins perform right before the Jones change. Your right, it doesn't really have a name but that's where you can learn it.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Aug 4, 2015
Great job breaking this down, I kind of filled in the blanks.

It's the Under Pressure fan, and you meant to say paddidle, but this is probably a pirouette. Paddidle is an extended spin where the hand is helping the spin, the piroette is slightly older.

It's really just the Larry Jennings Cascade control. Victoria is a take on it. I actually don't think he is doing the control here, but I don't know.

Cartier by David Jade

The twirl at the end actually is called flicker. He doesn't add any pizaz but it has all the other elements. Other than that the other parts that are kind of twisty are mixtures of the flourish the buck twins perform right before the Jones change. Your right, it doesn't really have a name but that's where you can learn it.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thank you for clarifying.
UPDATE: I just got the cards like an hour ago and they're SUPER slick...literally. They're so slippery. But that's what makes them fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results