Does everyone know about this?

Nov 29, 2008
This is a site i found while i was looking for variations on the Bluff Pass, and boy did i find them.

http://archive.denisbehr.de/archive/route/route.php?url=10

Its like a database for card principles, sleights, and plots. It will give you a list of the different variations, who created it, and where it is published. It also provides the Table of Contents for many books.

When i told my father about this he only said, "Sounds like someone has a little too much time on his hands."

To which i could only respond, "Well I love that guy who had too much time on his hands."

I just thought this would be a useful resource for ppl.

Also, if you click the "Back to Props" link it brings you to sources for other objects such as business cards and coins.

Nov 23, 2008
Have a look at his videos aswell, he is brilliant with a deck of cards. That might be because his hands are the size of a small island, though.

But it's a great website, can get a lot of use out of it.

Nov 29, 2008
I think this may have been posted before. It's very useful. you can look up books and it tells you exactly what is in it.

Yea sorry if it has been posted before, i didn't know the formal name of the website so i was not sure what to search for.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results