Does theory11 ever have sales?

Does Theory11 ever have sales or discounts during certain times of the year? I've had my eye on one of those Sentinel Bottles for a while now, but 100$ is a little steep and I'm getting ready to go to college and cant really spend that kind of money right now so i just wanted to now if Theory11 ever has sales, discounts, or promotions.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I think the bottle is very nice... But it's quite a lotof money. I would get some nice decks instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
Trikuxabi-That's dirty man. Trying to talk him out of spending money at t11 so he can buy from you instead, WHILE ON THE T11 FORUM. Classy.

Star-Yeah they typically do something around the holidays. For black friday last year they did 25% off EVERYTHING. All orders over $25 got a free deck of brown wynns and orders over 50 dollars got a free deck of both brown wynns and white centurions. No telling what they'll do this time around but they don't tend to disappoint.

Besides that, if you haven't done so already add T11 on facebook and subscribe to the mailing list thing. That will keep you as up to date as possible and you may even catch a discount code here and there who knows.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Trikuxabi-That's dirty man. Trying to talk him out of spending money at t11 so he can buy from you instead, WHILE ON THE T11 FORUM. Classy.

Yeah, just a bit of advertising... Haha. What I meant is I'd get decks (from t11 or not).

BTW, this year the day 11 will be celebrated (11th Novenber 2011), I suppose they are preparing something huge for that...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results