Don't mind me!

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Very nice work Gabriel. I couldn't make out everything you were saying in the videos, however. What is the name of these false cuts?

I've recently been working on the false cuts I learned from Roberto Giobbi's Card College, specifically the Gamblers Triple False Cut, the Affa Gaffas False Cut, and Dai Vernon's Cold-deck Cut.

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Very nice work Gabriel. I couldn't make out everything you were saying in the videos, however. What is the name of these false cuts?

I've recently been working on the false cuts I learned from Roberto Giobbi's Card College, specifically the Gamblers Triple False Cut, the Affa Gaffas False Cut, and Dai Vernon's Cold-deck Cut.

Those are all perfectly good false cuts.. But in my opinion they do not stand up to Up The Ladder which can be found in Volume 2 of Card College, Expert Card Technique, and the variation I have recently been playing with lately Up The Ladder Down Your Shorts in Art of Astonishment book 2.. ... Some people have told me about my voice being too low. I will try to speak louder from now on..... Got to practice that. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results