Double Backer?

Jan 30, 2021
I was looking into purchasing a few new decks and i was wondering wich ones offer a double backer card in them. They have been part of a couple routine that i really enjoy and I sadly lost my deck that had one before. Thanks alot for the help

Oct 2, 2018
I'm wondering about the T11 Artisan deck. The black Artisans come with a double backer, but the gold deck does not. I was kinda counting on it because I'm learning some double backer tricks. I 'd rather have a db rather than the 2 or 3 advert cards

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I'm wondering about the T11 Artisan deck. The black Artisans come with a double backer, but the gold deck does not. I was kinda counting on it because I'm learning some double backer tricks. I 'd rather have a db rather than the 2 or 3 advert cards
We have discontinued the double backer card for almost the majority of our decks, so going forward I would assume that each deck does not include one.

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply...so would that mean the Artisan decks would continue to have double backers, even the most recent ones? They are the first T11 decks I ever got so they hold a special place in my collection. Guess I'll have to get a half brick just in case...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results