Double Backers

Aug 28, 2015
Hi All,

Do any of the theory 11 decks have a double backer included? I had ordered the monarchs deck but i guess they have discontinued in that.

-A

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hi All,

Do any of the theory 11 decks have a double backer included? I had ordered the monarchs deck but i guess they have discontinued in that.

-A
Most the decks have double backers. Monarchs used to but they are sold to the general public in some capacity and so they have discontinued that. I'm not sure of the reason but I believe it is so they don't have a bunch of lay people walking around with gaffs.

Dec 31, 2015
Most the decks have double backers. Monarchs used to but they are sold to the general public in some capacity and so they have discontinued that. I'm not sure of the reason but I believe it is so they don't have a bunch of lay people walking around with gaffs.

I too have noticed this, which makes me curious. Where can I obtain Monarch double backers? Or is it easiest for me to make my own?

Reactions: The Magic X

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Citizens has a double backer.

NoMads do not

Green Monarchs do not

Mystery Box does not

I'm not much a card guy, the only time a double backer gets used is when my daughter and I play Go Fish. The card doesn't do anything, so it acts as a wasted draw from the deck. Or if you're holding onto it, it can waste the opponents card selection from your hand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results