Downfall - Dan Hauss :: Review

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 8, 2007
I realy don't understand why someone release 17 minute video for 20 bucks and don't show how to move a brick(which was in preview). I think it is crime to release so short video and don't talk about all details and then sell it for 20 bucks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
HAHAHAHA!!!!! This has to be one of the most impractical effects on the market, it is just so bad that it is almost funny, DONT BUY THIS!!!!!!

Wow, talk about ripping people off, i mean is this really serious? or is it a late april fools joke?

They must have run out of ideas and thought like, hmm we dont have any great ideas but we come up with a effect that looks cool on video and sells it!

Papercrane is a great company and i think that they should take this effect of their site.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

D

Deleted member 2755

HAHAHAHA!!!!! This has to be one of the most impractical effects on the market, it is just so bad that it is almost funny, DONT BUY THIS!!!!!!

Wow, talk about ripping people off, i mean is this really serious? or is it a late april fools joke?

They must have run out of ideas and thought like, hmm we dont have any great ideas but we come up with a effect that looks cool on video and sells it!

Papercrane is a great company and i think that they should take this effect of their site.

Wish to be a little more constructive rather than just bash? Your post is pretty immature.

-Doug

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Mar 2, 2008
If you saw Downfall on the show "The Mentalist" I think it kind of exposed the trick

I don't own the trick but i do think how it's done and i can see what you guys mean.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Jan 28, 2009
Wish to be a little more constructive rather than just bash? Your post is pretty immature.

-Doug

I acknowledge that his response was somewhat immature, but this 'trick' is truly the biggest pile of excrement to have come out in a long time. I can understand his frustration.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Mar 30, 2009
As stated before this effect is questionable.

Uh no, you said in your review "What I witnessed was phenomenal and unquestionable" but now it's questionable. You're planning on using it all the time, you think it's great, "WOW!" and "Recommended!".

You were served a plate of crap, got happy over it, made joyous food noises while gulping down half the plate, then offered everybody else some. If you get that excited over trash like this, then your opinion about what makes a quality magic effect is way out of line with most other people (including me).

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results