Drying the sides of cards?

Jan 22, 2012
Alright so recently I playing with my deck of cards and then I was playing in a funhouse with them in my pockets. Then all I realized the kids put water inside the fun house so one side of my cards got super wet. I was surprised to see that they still handle really well they're just slightly more flimsy. Anyway now there is the water mark on the side of the cards where the water splashed. Do you know anyway of drying the sides to make it look nicer?

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
Take it from someone who has had there fair share of runied card's, your best bet is to get a table and place each card individualy out and let them all dry and then once they dry for a couple hour's and then put them back into a full deck and play with them a bit and it should undistort them after they dry.

Mar 1, 2017
well, i recommend placing your cards in a book until it dries. apply some weight to do pages and make sure no ink touches the card. what ever you do, DO NOT leave them to dry on a table because this will make the cards curl. DO NOT use a hairdryer because this will also curl your card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results