"Earthquake in Chile, Star Magicians help produce Book in 4"

Sep 7, 2008
This is quoted from the Magic Cafe. I think it's a good cause and some people might be interested in this opportunity.
I contributed a trick myself.

Pablo Amira is asking for help, Pablo lives in Temuco a city in Southern Chile, capital of Cautín Province - As you know Chile has suffered a catastrophic Earthquake some small towns have been completely destroyed thankfully Pablo has not been injured, he is offering his latest e book for $15 and is donating the proceedings to assist his country.

I have offered to assist him by compiling an add on an e book that he is selling to raise money, with pages contributed by prominent magicians from around the world, and then to help him distribute this worldwide in receipt of a donation, I think Speed is essential, I have given myself 4 days to construct this. Add on to Pablo's book and to publicize it

I am delighted to say we are getting Copy from prominant magicians around the world - Ben Harris has just sent 22 pages of PURE GOLD and Dee Christopher has just e mailed a lovely close up routine, so this book will I am sure be a wonderful collectors item

Please help Pablo and Chile, if you would like to contribute I can accept PDF copy or if you send a word doc I will convert to PDF. If you use pictures please send pic files and any links to video will be included The E book will be in alphabetical order of contributor, so either a pet routine or article no limit on size. Every cent raised will be sent to Paola for him to use as he feels fit

Please do not be upset if I do not use your copy as I do have to regulate the size of this book

Thank you so much for reading this I have utter faith that the magic community will rally

Please pray for Chile and Pablo

E mail copy to digiquick@optusnet.com.au

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results