Earthquake!

Apr 22, 2008
I life here in San Diego, hahaha, i was more worried about my computer than myself. I was like pls dont fall.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Im from Oklahoma, no earthquakes here. ALthough there is a small one every several, several years... Also, as it turns out there are tiny, tiny, tiny earthquakes happening everyday, everywhere, we just can't feel them!

-SM

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
Yeah, I live about 45 minutes from Chino Hills, where the earthquakr came from. I was sitting in my class when we felt the shaking, and the teacher screamed "DROP!" and the entire class fell out of their seats and under their desks except for me and 4 other classmates. Stupid me, I was too busy laughing at how fast a teacher can move when she's scared. :p

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Yeah, I live about 45 minutes from Chino Hills, where the earthquakr came from. I was sitting in my class when we felt the shaking, and the teacher screamed "DROP!" and the entire class fell out of their seats and under their desks except for me and 4 other classmates. Stupid me, I was too busy laughing at how fast a teacher can move when she's scared. :p

OMG!! That's halarious.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Well, I´m in Spain at the moment so I can´t say I felt that one.

We get a buttload back in Western Canada though. Mostly down in Washington or up in Alaska.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results