Easter eggs on DL format?

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hi, today I've found that Witness includes hidden easter eggs (with bonus effects) on the DVD, and since I purchased the Download, I haven't received them... I have submitted a support ticket, so I hope they help me.

The aim of this thread is to ask you about more easter eggs on DVDs that are available as DL, for everyone to know what we should ask for... We've paid for what is supposed the SAME content!

This are the DVDs I've downloaded, is there any Easter E. on them?

- Pressure (Danny Garcia & Dan White)
- Prophet (Tom Isaacson)
- Genesis (Andrei Jikh)
- Dangerous v2: Motion (Daniel Madison)
- Transit (Super-Calen)
- Foundations v1 (Jason England)
- Witness (Lee Asher)

Thanks to everyone!

Oct 23, 2007
I'm not sure if anything Is taught on the easter egg on witness I think it just him doing his ace production which I could be wrong. Alot of Easter eggs deal with the menus on the DVDs are the menus added with the downloads.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I've asked Zach about this, and he's told me that the Easter Eggs in Witness aren't included in the DL. One of the eggs is this:
THUNDERBIRD, which is a reaally cool ace production he explains. I don't think this is fair. I purchased the DL, which costs the SAME as the DVD, since it was supposed to include the same, but Zach told me that there are several eggs that we don't have access to.

Jun 10, 2010
I've asked Zach about this, and he's told me that the Easter Eggs in Witness aren't included in the DL. One of the eggs is this:
THUNDERBIRD, which is a reaally cool ace production he explains. I don't think this is fair. I purchased the DL, which costs the SAME as the DVD, since it was supposed to include the same, but Zach told me that there are several eggs that we don't have access to.

Not true. People who purchased the DVD are paying for shipping + have to wait. Not fair? Too. Damn. Bad. Be glad you're even able to buy the DVD in an instant download format.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
to be fair, the download does not cost the same as the dvd, as you dont have to pay for shipping. But i see your point. thats why i always get the combo, both for the easter eggs, and having a hard copy in case my computer crashes.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Ok, thats true but YOU have to pay shipping, and not T11 (obviously), that means that Theory11 prefers selling downloads not to waste money on producing DVDs. And since we don't ask the DLs to be cheaper than DVDs at least we want all the content... Do you understand what I mean?

Dec 18, 2010
This is why I always add the DVD for the extra 5$.
Also , the way a file is read compared to a DVD is different.
( .WMV/.MOV vs. .VOB)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results