Ego change vs. Cardini snap change

Jul 15, 2009
Hi guys,

I have this topic that seems to intrigue me, and its regarding two color changes. We all know the Cardini Snap Change and Daniel Garcia's Ego Change.Here's my confusion.What exactly is the difference between the two?The finger positions are the same, the hovering hand seems the same, even the clean-up is the same.The most elegant Cardini Snap that I've seen so far was performed by Dan Buck during his Queens Routine.And it looks somewhat similar to Danny's Ego Change.Can anyone tell me the difference between the two?And if there is a difference, can that uniqueness be enough for Danny to claim it as original?Please help me in this issue.This can also be a shoutout to those who may have made their own variation to a certain color change, or thought that they had created their own color change but later discovered that it had already been invented before by some old magician.Please help me.thanks in advance...

Mar 12, 2010
Tucson
smooth ego

Well, I think the difference is the speed. Cardini is perfect for people who like quick snappy magic, while the ego change is for people who want a smooth, cool looking change. The cardini will leave people stunned for a second and the ego will give them time to think about what just happened. Both are fantastic changes, but they are very similar changes, only with a different purpose the magician is trying to achieve with them. Also, I think Danny can say it is his trick, because talking technically, the finger positions are completely different. This is my first forum post ever. Cool right? Nobody cares. Never mind.:D:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results