Electric Touch + By Yigal Mesika

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hey T11 members! I've been contemplating whether I should get Electric Touch + for my birthday. I've heard a lot about the powerful effects I could do. Just a question, is Electric Touch's shock safe for teenagers and adults. I'm only 14 and I've just doubted whether the shock would also affect me since the performer also receives some shock. I do not have any pacemakers however I'm a bit afraid if it will harm me. Please help me with the question. Thanks!

Mar 31, 2017
Cibolo
Although I haven't bought the item in question, I had built my own gimmick that was much clunkier than what I think is going on with this effect. I don't know how best to describe it without giving away too much details, you will get shocked but you will get used to it. The gimmick I used felt like a particularly strong static shock; one of those shocks you get during Winter. If you do get it, just use discretion as it is a batter powered gimmick that deals with electrifying oneself. Interesting anecdote, I fried my flip phone by shocking it by accident...mom wasn't pleased.

Mar 31, 2017
Cibolo
Is it possible to send the link to where I can find this gimmick? Google isn't helping. Thanks!
The best link IMO is the main production product made by Yigal Mesika. Anything more and I'd feel uncomfortable in referencing as the components are potentially dangerous if not properly implemented. Good luck!

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
The best link IMO is the main production product made by Yigal Mesika. Anything more and I'd feel uncomfortable in referencing as the components are potentially dangerous if not properly implemented. Good luck!
So, are you saying that if I buy the original Electric Touch + by Yigal Mesika, he'll include the gimmick to reduce the static received however if used wrongly, it can be harmful?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results