"Elevator" Card effects

Dec 5, 2007
That effect is the same as the one you linked to above (performed by Jeff Teo). As far as I know, Zenneth's DVD called the Zenneth Code is the only place currently available to learn it.

Do you know if Zenneths dvd is any good? teachin etc?

Nov 22, 2007
There's the elevator by shigeo futagawa. I discovered that a long time ago but I don't think you can reteach it in any dvds or pdfs... shame.

Sep 1, 2007
I have found a dvd that teaches it. Is it any good? I'v heard it has some "sound" problems, is that true?

I have a friend in Japan who has seen Mr Futagawa do this move to end his ACR. The main difference between Mr Futagawa's and S.W. Elevator is there is no jerking of the arms (the part where the performer shake the deck and the outjogged card apparantly rises).

The spectators only sees Mr Futagawa raise the deck to his mouth, he give a blow to the deck, his hands comes down, and the card rises. Thats all. The sound issue really isn't a issue unless you are performing in Silent Hill. It's just a click.

Dec 5, 2007
For thoes that can do it, is it practical in real world performances? And does it really look as good in real life as on video?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results