Ellusionist Holiday Giveaway

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I just wanted to post this and see what you guys thought.

I was looking at the prizes and they are all (well most of them are) SWEET!

Anyhow, I emailed this to E and wanted to see what you guys thought. I don't think it is fair that every order over $25 gets an entry. I think it should be every $25 spent should get an entry. There is a difference. They way they have it set is that If I went on their website and bought "An Extension of Me" and a few decks of cards (about $100), that would be ONE entry that I get. If someone else wanted four $25 DVD's, they would be spending the same amount as me, but could order them all separately and get FOUR entries. If it was based on every $25 spent, you could place an order for $50 and get TWO entries, $75 - 3 entries and so on.

Also, another thing, is that it seems to me like they are turning their playing cards into some trading card game? Some of the prizes are rare 1st edition black ghost sheet/deck? Or rare gold arcanes? I see this and all I can think about is Pokemon or Yugioh...? Magic isn't a trading card game. If I won one of those, I'd be excited about being able to sell the stupid cards

My rant is over, I just wanted to throw my thought's out there

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
RK,

This is the theory11 forums, not the ellusionist forums, so discussion on matters of that nature should be directed to them. I should add that OUR holiday contest, complete with FOUR new releases, will be announced in the coming days. Stay tuned, it is more than worth the wait. ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Wow! Sweet! I'm not ordering ANYTHING from ANYONE until I see you guys holiday contest! I'm excited! I love the holidays lol

Oh and sorry about that JB, I just wanted to hear other's thoughts! I don't go over to the E forums so I posted it here

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
RK,

This is the theory11 forums, not the ellusionist forums, so discussion on matters of that nature should be directed to them. I should add that OUR holiday contest, complete with FOUR new releases, will be announced in the coming days. Stay tuned, it is more than worth the wait. ;)
So Cool. I love contests and I cant wait. Is there any chance you (JB) Could release a launch-date?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
RK,

This is the theory11 forums, not the ellusionist forums, so discussion on matters of that nature should be directed to them. I should add that OUR holiday contest, complete with FOUR new releases, will be announced in the coming days. Stay tuned, it is more than worth the wait.

He speaks very true words guys! This Holiday Contest is going to be something you WILL NOT want to miss! We're working on the best contest ever. Like JB said, stay tuned. :)

Sep 20, 2007
I just wanted to post this and see what you guys thought.

I was looking at the prizes and they are all (well most of them are) SWEET!

Anyhow, I emailed this to E and wanted to see what you guys thought. I don't think it is fair that every order over $25 gets an entry. I think it should be every $25 spent should get an entry. There is a difference. They way they have it set is that If I went on their website and bought "An Extension of Me" and a few decks of cards (about $100), that would be ONE entry that I get. If someone else wanted four $25 DVD's, they would be spending the same amount as me, but could order them all separately and get FOUR entries. If it was based on every $25 spent, you could place an order for $50 and get TWO entries, $75 - 3 entries and so on.

Also, another thing, is that it seems to me like they are turning their playing cards into some trading card game? Some of the prizes are rare 1st edition black ghost sheet/deck? Or rare gold arcanes? I see this and all I can think about is Pokemon or Yugioh...? Magic isn't a trading card game. If I won one of those, I'd be excited about being able to sell the stupid cards

My rant is over, I just wanted to throw my thought's out there

Actually Magic is a trading card game. :)

Jun 10, 2010
Dude, RK, let me just say that I was right in not believing your post about trying not to be lumped into the "noob" category. No offense, but if you actually took a step back and viewed your posts the way we would, you would see why you were deemed as such. Sorry to say, but this opinion of you has once again become the image my mind thinks of when associated with you.

By the way, be glad Ellusionist even has a holiday giveaway. Stop trying to be cheap and just be glad you can qualify for every order over $25. That money comes straight from the company, they have employees and bills to pay as a company. Seriously... Don't push your luck too far.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results